Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Another couple quilts for kids I love.

I really wanted to make a quilt for a very dear friend who was having her second child. But there was a 4 year old sibling to think about. I had a lot of fun making both of these!



This is the one I made for the baby. It was a Russian pattern I found online and my computer translated it to English. Then I had to translate all the metric measurements. The little ears are flappy-- perfect for sucking on. I just quilted in the ditch to finish is. 


















And this is the quilt for the 4 year-old. He loves cars- so cars is what he got. This is my own pattern and I'm anxious to make it again. (After leaning what I did in this first draft). I supplied the little cars and his mother says he like to sleep with the cars in their little garage pockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment