Saturday, August 25, 2012

Kneedles

Well, I'm a little in the dumps these days, but must remember to count my blessings. It was not so very long ago (1 year or less?),that I was bragging to my friends with their knee and hip problems that "at least I don't have any knee problems". But my turn has come. I really do have to admit that for quite some time I've felt something funny going on in my right knee when I scampered up and down the stairs 25 times a day. Of course it got worse and worse and because of all that bragging the evil eye done spotted me. I had to have an outpatient arthroscopy the other day to repair a tear in the medial meniscus and clean out a bunch of "debris" from the rather extensive arthritis in that knee. Waaaa. I didn't think this would happen to me. I just retired and was starting to really have fun! Ok, Miss Alanious--- it could be WORSE! Stop whining and just keep your chin up, your top lip stiff (what the hell does that mean, anyway?) and you'll be back to having fun again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment